Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Is This A Scam,Please Help?

so a year ago i applied for a 100 dollar online loan out of being broke last year and it was never put on my bank account because my bank didn't accept it,so this Friday i get a called from a guy saying there's three criminal charges on my social security number and he repeated the last four digits of my social because the loan companies said i never paid them back,he read me my rights and said that in order to avoid going to court in California and the jury will decide whether or not im guilty so to avoid going to court i can do ocr and pay them 689.91 in a week or they'll get a subpoena so the cops can come and check evidence eon my computer.i asked if i can go to my bank and fix this but they said they wouldn't take checks from the bank because im under bank fraud investigation and they don't take cash.he made me write a letter and say to fax that letter over along with the number of my debit card and a copy of my picture i.d.so i talked to a friend and they're like this might be a scam so the next time the guy calls me i gotta ask for proof of this case against me but the guy gave me some court registration number..i have no idea what to do because i never got any bill or email from any loan company saying i owe stuff.HELPPPP...

No comments:

Post a Comment