Thursday, August 11, 2011

Do I need a therapist?

Hey I'm Lizzi.Im almost in the 7th grade and I'll be 13 on my birthday.I get really sweaty and my heart pounds everytime the teacher makes me read aloud.I use to have axity and panic attacks when I was little but they took my meds away because i quit seeing that doctor.I only have two friends.Im really shy and get quite angrey very easily.I lapse into depression frequenly but then I'll be happy for a bit.it feels like my heart is suffocating.My dad is crappy and thats hard to deal with.My mom gets mad easily too so when she snaps on me I get really upset.I have an austsic sister whom i babysit daily from 4 to 6 or 5 to or 9,10.I feel presured to be the smart one in the family.I get all A's but lately I cant go to sleep until 12,1,2 and I could care less if I do the actual work.Do I need to see a therapist???????

No comments:

Post a Comment